In our dispute resolution practice we represent corporate clients and individuals in a wide range of commercial and civil litigation cases, arbitrations and mediations. We provide our clients with practical business oriented solutions on complex litigation issues.
We represent clients before (a) Israeli courts of all instances, including civil courts, administrative courts, labor courts, the Restrictive Practices Court and the Financial Court, (b) various arbitral courts and arbitration and mediation panels, and (c) Israeli statutory tribunals, including planning and zoning commissions, tax tribunals, and a variety of professional tribunals.
Our areas of expertise include a wide range of commercial and civil disputes, including:
- Corporate related claims, such as shareholders disputes and securities-related litigation;
- Technology related issues, trade secrets and confidentiality disputes, intellectual property litigation;
- Commercial, contractual and quasi-contractual disputes;
- Insolvency proceedings including liquidation, dissolution, receivership, and reconstruction proceedings;
- Property related tax matters including various state and municipal property taxes;
- Antitrust and various other regulatory issues (pertaining to both civil and criminal aspects);
- Employment disputes;
- Disputes relating to co-operatives societies and Kibbutzim, including reorganizations of businesses or assets, claims relating to membership rights and the lapse thereof and redemptions of shares or other interests, illegality of by-laws and unequal treatment;
- Disputes relating to property and construction, planning and zoning and expropriation;
- Insurance related disputes including defamation, professional negligence, misrepresentation and fraud claims; and
- Inheritance and family property related matters.