Aviation Law and Aircraft Finance
We offer a full service aviation finance practice experienced in working with the world’s leading aircraft owners, financial institutions and lessees. We have over US$1 Billion in practical cross border transactional experience in India, the United States, Israel, England, Germany, Finland and Ireland.
We are experienced in representing:
- owners in the financing of leveraged transactions with the leading international financial institutions in Europe and the United States;
- leading international financial institutions, aircraft manufacturers and parts suppliers in cross border secured lending issues; and
- owners and purchasers of aircraft in secondary market transactions for narrow body commercial jets and wide-body freighters.
Our practical experience includes:
- the acquisition and disposal of aviation portfolios;
- cross border leveraged lease financing;
- PDP financing;
- commercial leasing, lease novation and lease assignments;
- registration and de-registration of aircraft;
- the sale and purchase of owner participant interests;
- cross border tax and security structures;
- RFPs; and
- parts supply agreements and title retention arrangements.