Venture Capital and Technology Counseling
We have more than 20 years of practical experience representing venture capitalists, investors, companies and founders in cross border private equity, preferred share or convertible note financings.
Our experience includes:
- Leveraged acquisition financing and security.
- Private equity financing including the due diligence process, the drafting and negotiation of preferred share purchase agreements, rights agreements and multi-class constitutional documents. Drafting and negotiation of convertible debentures, syndicated loans and other venture lending documents.
- Advising clients on in complex development, licensing, technology transfer and know how agreements with a particular emphasis on the computing, optical, telecommunication, new media.
- Software and technology licensing, development, source code and escrow agreements.
- Technology counseling including executive compensation plans and schemes
- Cross-border partnership, distribution, teaming and agency agreements.
- Open source licensing and its implications.
- Copyright, fair use and issues related thereto.
- Art law, digital rights, and rights in emerging forms of electronic media.
- Experience from seed to exit (including the public offering of Israeli companies in the United States).